EcoCiv is one of the organizing partners of the W12+ Programs.
W12+ is a movement that collects, catalyzes, and incubates urban water solutions.
The W12+ Programs overcome a communications gap and drive in new solutions for a waterwise future by:
- Enabling dissemination of best practices
- Focusing on cross-sector approaches to water issues
- Promoting peer-to-peer knowledge sharing and new partnerships
- Connecting the main drivers of water scarcity with relevant case studies and best practices
- Highlighting the connection between water and resilient development
- Focusing on water solutions!
If you or your organization are interested in learning more or partnering with W12+, please email Ellie at email@example.com.
We held #W12Online: Urban Water Security in Uncertain Times on May 18, 2020. Watch the highlight reel below or access the full video here.
We held a conference at the University of the Western Cape in January 2020 with 150 interdisciplinary water experts from 15 different countries. Watch the video below for highlights.
We held a virtual conference on mobilizing private finance for urban water security, featuring business and water experts from all across the globe.
We held the world’s first socially distanced business showcase, the “W-12 Drive-In,” in which virtual and in-person attendance came together in a hybrid convening.